XMONETA TAKES ALL THE STRESS OF MESSAGING APPS AWAY

I’m currently experiencing some great difficulty using my mobile phone, and that’s not because it’s low quality or super inferior, no! it’s because I seem to have so much apps that the device is beginning to lag. I have continuously cleared my cache and removed redundant apps, but it still lags, so much that I have to wait for up to 15 seconds for it to unfreeze before I can do anything on my phone.
But come to think of this, what if we could reduce the number of apps that we have on our mobile phones?  Okay, let’s take statistics and see if I’m the only crazy person on the planet.

Dont Die On All Those Messaging Apps

Do you have blackberry messenger? Hangout? An sms app, Facebook messenger? Whatsapp? QQ? Wechat? Imo? Skype? And a whole lot of other messenger apps?

Well, I’ve got them all, and everyone of them continues to eat up my memory space, consume my data, and freeze my phone.

What’s The Way Out?

What if I told you there’s a new 21st century invention that will help combine all those apps into one, thus helping you make good use of your RAM space?
What if I tell you it’s time to delete all those individual messenger apps and shopping apps? Trust me, it’s time to think and be smart.

What Is XMONETA?

XMONETA is a 21st century platform that gives you the opportunity to communicate with your loved ones over various platforms. With XMONETA, you can also pay for goods online, and even sell your own goods on the platform.
Now, that’s not all. XMONETA can also be used as a wallet for your cryptocurrencies. It doesn’t matter which coin you’ve got, XMONETA will help you store it, and even make payments with your coins through their platform.
According to official information on their website, the team have revealed that their mission is to leverage on the power of blockchain, in order to create a decentralized and encrypted private messaging experience for members of their platforms, in the same vein, allowing their members to also do things they love, like shopping online, and making important payments.
One good aspect of this platform is that is is available for various devices over several platforms. I’m sure you’re interested already.

Should You Support This Project?

I’m sure you can’t wait to get signed up on this platform, youre not the only one. Now think of the opportunities that abound with this platform. Don’t you think there’s so much to gain if you sign up on this platform?

XMONETA TOKEN SALES AND INFORMATION

For those who know a good opportunity when they see one,  XMONETA has adopted the XMN token for use on their platform. Investors are encouraged to purchase XMN tokens in order to exchange value on the platform. The token is an ERC 20 based ethereum token and is currently on  sale on their official website.

Token Distribution Information

70% (700 000 000 XMN) - Ecosystem
20% (200 000 000 XMN) - Sale ICO
5% (50 000 000 XMN) - Sale Pre ICO
5% (50 000 000 XMN) - Team
FUND ALLOCATION
50%- Development
20%- Marketing
10%- Operations
10%- Legal Affairs
10%- Audit & Security
ROADMAP
 
I believe you know a good opportunity when you see one. But if you'll like to get more information on this project, please visit any of the links below:
Website: https://xmoneta.com
White Paper: https://xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2670189.0
Telegram: https://t.me/xmoneta_community
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn
Twitter:https://www.facebook.com/xmoneta.xmn
Username: Vocalwalls
Bitcointalk Profile Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1825008
wallet address: 0x4e643A7C0E494dd7463B5F10b7Bc5F7f8BA702CD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHIVOM: THE FUTURE OF GENOMICS

NOIZ ICO - YOUR CHANCE TO CHANGE THE AD INDUSTRY

FORTY SEVEN: LINKING UP THE FINANCIAL WORLDS